- We serve the best of local food and some western (especially for breakfast), in a nice restaurant attached to the family house. Try our veggie soup, tempe, “rendang”, and chicken. All reasonably priced.
- We can do your Laundry, using a washing machine.
- We can help you arrange transportation.
- We arrange local English-speaking guides for your jungle trekking. Our son and his friends are all well experienced and have good knowledge of the jungle.
- For beer pleas inquire with us a day ahead. You can also try the local fermented juice from the Sugar palm, so called “tuak”.
- We have our own waterfall on our land.
Pak Mus Guest House is the first guest house on the right side along the road from Kutacane at the village of Balai Lutu (a.k.a. Ketambe). See map. It’s very easy to find. The bungalows are quiet and well off the main road. We try to keep both rooms and our environment clean. Pak Mus Guest House is family owned and managed.